Not a far cry from our Goji Berry & Cocao bars, but a more seasonally appropriate version of the dehydrated nut mix. Even though I’m not too thrilled about it, fall is definitely in the air-and our food!
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, soaked overnight
1 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight
2/3 cup flaxseed
1/2 cup raw honey
1/3 cup organic raisins
3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
- Drain all seeds well (you don’t want to have excess water) and blend the pumpkin seeds, almonds and flaxseed in the food processor until chunky
- After a few minutes, add in honey, cinnamon and nutmeg and continue to blend in food processor until thoroughly mixed
- Pour in a large bowl and mix well
- Press onto two (2) non-stick dehydrator sheets and spread out until about ½ thick.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 24 hours